What Is ISO 10002 Certification
ISO 10002:2014 stands for Customer Satisfaction, Customer service requires the priority an organization specifies to customer service relative to elements such as product modification and pricing. In this reason, an association that values excellent customer service they should spend more cash on coaching employees than the medium organization or may proactively survey consumers for feedback.
with ISO 10002:2014 certification you can handle customer complaints completely and you’ll have more chance of reaching their expectations as well. And you can immediately turn consumer complaints into customer satisfaction. when you observe complaints as a chance to improve what you do plus how you do it. ISO 10002:2014 can support you to obtain this whatever the size or any nature of your business. The consumer complaints management system is a primary but necessary condition for any business – particularly businesses that want to become and remain victorious.
Complaint management is examining as there is not always a particular solution to the problem. Progress depends on how well you know the complaint, how it is managed and if the consumer is happy with the clarification offered. A new announcement of ISO 10002 for Quality Management: Customer Fulfillment - Guideline for Complaint Managing in Companies is a unique consumer service certificate and behaves as a ‘true-to-life’ handbook designed expressly for this plan.
Benefits Of ISO 10002
This standard provides guidance in defining and implementing processes to monitor and measure customer complaint handling in any type of organization. Obtain information on new expectation, resolving complaints to the satisfaction of the complainant and the organization. Identify trends and therewith eliminate causes of complaints, encourage personnel to improve their skills in working with customers, the basis for continual review and analysis of the complaints-handling process.
- Involvement and commitment of top management.
- Obtain operational ability to identify aims and purposes of complaints.
- Customer Satisfaction.
- Management Focus.
- Enhanced product and service quality.
- Customer Confidence.
- Continual improvement.
- Auditable System.
- Solving complaints and consumer support.
- Understanding and dealing with the cause of complaints.
- Improved Efficiency.
- Improved customer fulfillment and consumer-focused product.
- Better Relationship.
- Solve more complaints by choosing a more customer-focused proposal.
- Transparent System.
- Engage workers with new consumer service coaching opportunities.
- Combine ISO 10002 with ISO 9001 to enhance overall performance.
- Monitor and continuously improve your complaints handling method.
- Brand Improvement.
Learn more about ISO 10002 certification in India.
Requirement Of ISO 10002
- Customer focus and satisfaction
- Quality management
- Complaint handling process
- Continual improvement
- Confidential information about the complaint
- The remedy of the complaint
Who Can Apply ISO 10002
ISO 10002:2014 is important to any organization/Firm that requires to exceed consumer expectations, a primary condition for companies, businesses, enterprises all kinds and sizes, whether they’re in the private, public or voluntary sectors who wish to walk an extra mile beyond customer satisfaction.
How to get certified to ISO 10002
The certification process is simple. First, You should hire a consultant when a consultant received your application they appoint a client manager who will guide you and your business through the following steps.
- Gap analysis
- Formal assessment
- Certification and beyond
- ISO 10002:2014 Plan & how to get Certified
CommentairesAucun commentaire pour le moment
Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires
Ajouter un commentaire